Overnight desert safari the thing that most people know about Dubai is the 18-hour long evening safari tour. Enjoy a night camping in Dubai under the dark desert sky and a tasty breakfast the following day. It includes a Bedouin camp and Dune bashing, Camel Ride, Falcon Photography, Horse Ride, Sandboarding, and ATV Quad Bike. In addition, you can get a Henna tattoo, drink as much as you want, watch live entertainment, and eat a delicious BBQ buffet dinner.
This safari would be a lot of fun with at least two people, but if you are alone, don’t be afraid to book this overnight desert safari in Dubai. The overnight Dubai safari is an extension of the evening desert safari. It starts when the guests of the evening safari leave the campsite. You can chill out in the overnight tent and watch the stars in the desert at night. There will be a tent and mattresses, pillows, and blankets. Overnight Desert Safari, Love a beautiful and fun Arabian night in the desert? After you’ve enjoyed your adrenaline-filled dune:
- Take photos and a flash.
- Take in the beautiful and stunning scenery all around you.
- Let your breath carry you through the fantastic view of the sunset.
Feel the cool breeze as you watch the shadows move over the sand dunes as the sun slowly goes down and the desert starts to get dark.
You can have a great time with the Dubai Desert Safari Offer. We also give you all the comforts you need for a whole night’s stay, like sleeping bags and private tents. We promise this trip will open your eyes and give you a new lease on life. Many fun things are available, like riding camels, sandboards, quad bikes, and racing cars. You’ll have one of your life’s easiest bonfires and BBQs here. Even though you’ve been camping before, camping in the desert is nothing like camping you’ve done before. It’s a different experience, and the most fantastic thing is that when you wake up, you’ll see one of the best sunrise views in the world. Don’t miss a chance to go with us into the desert’s wild areas.
Overnight Camp Activities
After the sun goes down, you’ll go to the desert safari camp for a buffet dinner and live entertainment shows like the belly dance, Tanoura dance, puppet show, and fire show while you eat. At 8:45 p.m., the Evening Desert Safari concludes, and guests will get tents, sleeping bags, a fire pit, snacks, and beverages. Sometimes this is a time to have fun with your friends and talk about old times under a sky full of stars. The Overnight Luxury Desert Safari ends at seven am7 am with breakfast, and our cars are waiting for you to return.
Must-Do Activities while on Night Safari
If you have a camera, you should get a tripod to take pictures of the beautiful night sky and sunrise in the desert. Bring your towels and basic toiletries with you, but don’t bring a big bag because our cars don’t have room for it. If you are in Dubai and will spend your first night at the camp, please check in your bags at the hotel where you will stay the next night. Leave your electronics at home or the hotel. There are no electrical outlets at the camp, and the whole point of being in the desert is to enjoy the sounds of the desert and the night.
- Dune Bashing :
- Camel Ride:
- Unlimited Refreshments:
- Sunset Photography Opportunity:
- Henna Designing:
- Arabic Costume Photography:
- 7 Live Entertainment Shows:
- Bar-BQ Buffet Dinner:
- Camping UAE – Sleeping Bags and Private Tents:
- Morning Breakfast:
Overnight Desert Safari Deals
- Pickup at Your Doorstep in a Shared 4X4 in Dubai
- 25-30 minute Dune Bash in a Shared 4×4 Land Cruiser.
- Coffee, soft drinks, tea, and water are all available.
- Sandboarding & Camel Ride (Free)
- Free Simple Short Henna Tattoo on One Hand
- fire show, belly dance, and Tanoura show
- Photographs of Traditional Arabian costumes
- Veg Snacks after sunset
- BBQ Buffet Dinner including Veg & Non-Veg
- Sleeping Bag and Tent for the Night
- Delicious Food for Breakfast in the Morning
- A Smoking Area That Is Separate From the Facility
- Stalls for men and women.
- The exact location for pickup and drop-off
- ATV Quad Bike Ride (10-15 min)
- Taking photographs of falcons and riding horses
- VIP Majlis, where food is on the table
- A pre-booking must be done 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, the reservation will be considered contingent on availability.
- A cancellation policy of twenty-four hours.
- Payment may be made in cash when picked up, or you can pay with a credit card or online. Either option is acceptable.
- The setting up of bonfires for groups will be offered if asked for it.
- Children less than three years old do not incur a fee.
- Women who are pregnant, those with heart conditions, and those with back or spinal problems are not good candidates for this trip.