Trekking is not just a fun thing to check out your bucket list but you should be knowledgeable. Everyone should have this experience at least once in their life. If you are planning to take a trip for the first time, then Triund is where you should be heading as it is the easiest yet most breathtaking view ever! We would definitely recommend that you release the trekker inside you on the Triund tour.
Things to Remember
The most important thing you can do before taking a trip is to gather all the information about the trip and make a list of things to remember about the trip and the place.
Triund is a popular hiking destination in Himachal Pradesh, this glorious hill attracts its visitors with all its natural beauty and charm. This is a small and easy trip, which can be done from McLeodganj or Dharamkot, which is 2 km ahead of McLeodganj. The route is 7 km from Dharamkot and passes the Galu Devi temple. From this temple, it takes about three hours to reach the Triund.
Walking is not a garden adventure. You are on your way to Triund where you have to make a list of things to carry on this difficult journey. Don’t stress over the list of things you need to carry as we have just built a list. Here is a list of things to carry on a Triund trip:
- Water Bottle: Holding a water bottle is required. When you walk, your body is dehydrated but most of the time because of the cold or the cold, you do not notice that you are sweating. Therefore, continue to drink water to keep your body hydrated.
- Occasional digestion: You can eat dried fruit, chocolate, energy levels are helpful and easy to use.
- Flashlight or Torch: Pedestrians for the first time often forget to carry a torch as they do not see the value of having a torch or torch. It saves lives when you walk at night. So, don’t forget to carry a torch!
- Sunscreen, Sunblocks, and Lipbalms: This can easily be forgotten as there are many other things to worry about while traveling. Install a sunscreen to protect yourself from UV rays and when walking and walking.
- Medical Kit or First Aid Kit: You should be aware of the fact that there will be no medical aid in the mountains while traveling. Therefore, you need to be prepared for any unexpected situations.
- Mixed: Soap and disinfectant, walking shoes, walking stick, Flip flops to rest your feet
Things to do in Triund
Bhagsu Yoga Institute
Located in the heart of Bhagsu, north of McLeodganj, Himachal Pradesh, the Bhagsu Yoga Institute offers a quiet setting for practicing Yoga. When you look at the valley, and the clouds cover the mountains, you get into a calm and relaxed atmosphere, even if you try to sit down with your hands on your hands.
Indian Higher Music Center
Music lessons, tutorials, and workshops for Indian instruments such as Flute, Tabla, Djembe, Sitar, Guitar, Harmonium, Harmonica, Casio and ancient Indian dance and singing or voice development.
The Tibetan museum is free to visit and has a Tibetan history – what it was like, what happened during the political crisis with China, the exploitation and how the monks and religions have suffered so far.
The Kalachakra Temple is located inside the Thechchen Chöling Temple in Mcleodganj on the hill of Himachal Pradesh in India. The temple building also includes the Namgya monastery, the private rooms of his Dalai Lama and the famous Tsuglakhang temple. Opened in 1992, the Kalachakra temple is a symbol of the Buddhist concept known as the ‘Wheel of Time’.
Breathing view, slow motion. This waterfall is worth a visit to Mcleodganj. It is 2 km from Mcleodganj and a walk up the hill from Bhagsunath Temple.
Himachal Pradesh is considered one of the most beautiful places on Earth. The region is home to 14 angelic valleys and their complete exploration can make a lifetime bucket list. One of these beautiful valleys is Kangra. Kangra Valley is also home to a large community of Tibetan refugees who have found comfort in the peaceful and warm mountains of Himachal.
Dalai Lama Temple Complex
This place is very popular with tourists. This is the most peaceful temple you can visit to find space and meditation. When you enter the temple, you may find a few lanes along the way. Few stores within the complex sell out rituals and books. This temple is the site of regular preaching in the Dalai Lama.