The voicemail of your iPhone is not working? Do not worry we got you covered as in this blog we are going to tell you all you need to know to fix this problem so that you continue using the voicemail feature of iPhone. So, let us move to know why is my voicemail unavailable on my iPhone so that you can fix it and get done with it.
So, let us see the ways which the users can use so that the problems they are facing can be fixed and the users won’t face issues which trouble the users.
Ways to Fix the Voicemail not Working Issues for the Users –
Restarting the Device you are Using
This problem much be because of the minor software glitches which are being faced by the users so let us begin to see the steps for the same.
- Begin to move to the settings tab on your device and then move to the general tab and move to the next step.
- Now, in this step the users are supposed to scroll down and then move to the bottom and tap on the shut down button.
- In the next screen the users need to use the slider and then turn off the power to off to fix can’t set up voicemail on iPhone 11.
- Your device will turn off now and once it is turned off the users need to turn on their device again after 60 seconds.
Checking Voicemail set up
- Now you need to click on settings button and then from here they need to move to phone tab.
- In this step, the users need to ensure that they have to click on change voicemail password option.
- Alternatively you can also dial on your own number and then after that you can try to record the voicemail.
Installing Carrier Updates
The problem sometimes occurs due to carrier updating which is waiting to be installed on your device.
- Begin with moving to the settings tab and then press on the general tab and then proceed to the next step.
- Under the general tab you need to click on about and then on the network button to fix voicemail not working on iPhone.
- You will be directed to a new screen where you need to click on update option so that you can install the carrier.
Turning off Call Forwarding
- Move to the settings option on your device and then from there move to phone tab followed by call forwarding tab.
- Under call forwarding tab the users will be able to see a toggle which they need to turn off so that the problem you are dealing with is fixed and you can use voicemail properly.
Turn OFF/ON Cellular Service
- If you are experiencing a problem, you may need to check and fix Cellular Settings.
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Turn Off Cellular Data > Wait 30 seconds > Turn On Cellular Data.
Try to Set Date & Time Automatically
- If the problem persists, you are probably incorrectly setting your iPhone’s date and time.
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time > Choose Set Automatically on the next screen.
- Once you have enabled Set Automatically, you should see the correct time next to the Time Zone entry on your iPhone.
Reset Network Settings
- If you want to restore your iPhone’s network settings to factory defaults, note down your WiFi password and follow these steps: Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > And then on the pop-up, click Reset Network Settings.
- If prompted, enter your Lock Screen Password. Next, tap Reset Network Settings to confirm. If the problem is not fixed, you will need to contact Apple Support and your service provider.
If you want to know more such ways then you can very easily get to know about it from the site Worldzo.net where they can get everything they want to know about it.
Also Read:- https://astrotonight.com/